What is a Target Market?
- · Are you hitting the bull’s eye?
- · Are you specific on who you want
- your ideal customer to be?
- · What is their age?
- · What is their income, profession?
- · Are you missing the target because you are trying to sell the way you purchase and they can’t relate?
- · What’s your plan to get to get to your target?
- · Are you using your partners in a good way to get there?
This week’s question:
You have 2 lead sources
Lead source A you receive 20 leads you close 25% each lead cost 100.00 your net profit is $500.00 per sale.
Lead Source B you receive 10 lead each lead cost you $200.00 you close 60% your net profit per sale is $450.00
Do you keep both sources or get rid of one and put more money into one another. Why do you do what you are going to do?
Leave us your thoughts.